Saturday, September 28, 2013

Work Study: Leviathan Powered Armor

At the risk of revealing part of the plot, I needed to put together a technical model of the Leviathan suit, so here it is. Eventually I will need to add a view of it open for Egress the way I did with the Samson suit. The Leviathan will open similarly from the front,: the difference being the helmet must be removed first before the torso glacis plate raises up over the head. I may also add a detachable Manned Maneuver Unit pack that mounts over the standard power and atmo pack. I think I read that the Leviathans use miniaturized void reactors as a power source so I thought to include them, the reactor shielding, coolant and 12 hour air supply to the service pack- with perhaps a 30 minute backup supply of atmo in the suit itself.

This is the standard suit: the scout suit looking functionally identical but less bulky. Andrew's helmet's for the scout and Neptune are detailed enough that I didn't really need to work them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment